Even in lockdown time, your team can benefit from learning new skills!
Having all your managers trained together by a senior TEDx and Fortune 500 speaker coach would offer many benefits. They polish their virtual public speaking skills ,learn now to develop their own hero/shero stories and practice their delivery among their peers.
Who is it for?
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Product and Marketing Managers
- Sales teams and Account Managers
- High potential management trainees
Successful Speaker Now offers group training online for half day, full day or two day sessions.
NEW Programs for 2020/2021:
Virtual Presence - How to Present Yourself Effectively to a Virtual Audience
Define Your Hero/Shero Story for Yourself and Your Company
Strategic Storytelling in the Workplace
Present Boring Content in Brilliant Ways
Financial Reporting Through Stories
In this group training/coaching program, Barbara will work with your team to:
- Share theory and tips about a variety of communication skills and discuss challenges of the team
- Define and clarify their key messages and how to create their own hero/shero story
- How to use strategic storytelling to close more business
- What is your virtual presence - executive presence- being conscious of your words and actions
- Deliver their presentations to the whole group for gentle critique and written feedback
- Learn from each other's strong points and areas to improve - learning also comes from watching others
- How to overcome fear of speaking and confidence issues
- How to manage your room, your audience and get the outcome you want
You attendees will also receive our NEW 2nd edition Boring to Brilliant, A Reference Guide for Speakers and a playbook of supporting tools with tips and techniques that they can use right away.