Virtual Presence Coaching
Webinars and Online Meetings are the New Way of Working for Most Businesses
But How Do You Get the Best Performance from Your Virtual Presenters?
Presenting online is VERY different than being in front of a live audience.
Virtual communication challenges can include:
- How to keep the audience engaged and present
- Non-native English presenters accents on camera
- Opening and closing statements - How to open, how to close
- Content, slide deck, Q&A - must be modified for online
- Boring material delivered in boring ways! Too much Blah-Blah!
You Need a Coach to Help Your Team Perform at Their Best
Hands-on/Screens-on training with feedback for each participant.
Virtual Presence Hands-On Coaching
This is a new service that helps individuals and teams to be more aware of their virtual presence during webinars, sales presentations or group meetings. Tips and tricks on how to present yourself more effectively online - with the opportunity for actual "hands-on/screens-on" performance coaching observation while they are presenting and feedback when they are finished. Hands on coaching that can quickly make a difference in performance and confidence.
Contact Barbara for more information and to schedule your first training.